Celebrate the stars and stripes at SeptemberFest 2014: "Star-Spangled Spectacular," a theme inspired by new exhibition, 'Winslow Homer and the American Pictorial Press.' This year SeptemberFest is made possible in part by Chevron.
Now in its 45th year, this annual, juried arts festival draws artists from far and wide to display their works on the first weekend after Labor Day. Including a Friday night "preview party" and two days of art, live entertainment, festival food and a KinderFest area for kids, SeptemberFest has become the premier arts festival for West Texas and Eastern New Mexico.
SeptemberFest 2014 Weekend Schedule
Friday, September 5:
Preview Party, 7-11pm
Saturday, September 6:
KinderFest Preview Party, 8:30 am - noon
Artist booths open 10 am - 6 pm
Sunday, September 7:
Artist booths open noon - 5 pm
- Over 90 artist booths
- Fun festival foods and beer
- Live music throughout the weekend
- Entrance to the Fredda Durham Children's Museum
- Entrance to the Blakemore Planetarium exhibition space and dome shows
- KinderFest activities including a petting zoo, pony rides, rock climbing, jumpers, fun crafts and more!
Saturday, September 6
noon | TBD
Sunday, September 7
1pm | TBD